16 Kasım 2012 Cuma

Ghoulish Halloween Dinner Party...

To contact us Click HERE
Every year me, my sis and our mom put together a fun Halloween themed dinner party.  Here a few pix from this years party:
I made place cards with each guests name on it and one for each food item...

Up close of one of the place cards...


I made a menu...
We always have fun names for the food...


The "bloody eyeballs", precooked...


"Infected Eyeballs", precooked...
After we pulled them out of the oven...


Witches Hat Cheese Ball...

Candy Corn Mousse Shots for desert...

"Witches Fingers" with "Blood" to dip them in...


"Moldy Flesh"...

"Witches Swamp Brew"....


The place settings.  I didn't have enough place mats, so I found a roll of wrapping paper that had raised velvet designs, I bought that and then just hand cut out the number that I needed...


One of the Serving tables....
  
One of the tables all decorated....
All ready for our guests!  With my decorating helpers!
It was a really fun day.  After eating, we did our annual pumpkin carve.  I love our family traditions, we look forward to this event every year!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder