5 Temmuz 2012 Perşembe

Very Pinteresting- Mother's Day Gift Ideas...

To contact us Click HERE
I'm baaaack!  We had a fantastic, much needed family vacation!  Since I have done ZERO crafting and am now in desperate need of idea's for Mother's Day gifts, I decided to search Pinterest for ideas and share my fav's :)

First up, how cute is this text art frame from keepitsimplesisterblog ?  LOVE it!



These flower pots were actually made as a cute teacher appreciation gift by thedailycraziness but I think they would be super cute for a mom or grandma as well:


I'm in love with this rose cuff bracelet from rufflesandstuff

This Mother's collage  from valentinedecor would be a fun gift as well:


This picture plaque from homespunblossoms is also super sweet:

And finally, I think this glass tile pendant from sugarbeecrafts is so darling!
So many great idea's to show the amazing moms/grandma's/stepmoms/mom-in-laws/women in our lives how much we love and appreciate them!  Now I've just got to figure out what I'm going to do and get it done :)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder