9 Temmuz 2012 Pazartesi

Sign Made From an Old Board

To contact us Click HERE
I found an old board about 2 years ago and refused to throw it away.  Hubs called me a hoarder.  I told him that it had potential and that I was going to make it fabulous.  I've been debating about what to do with it since then:
I didn't think to take a picture of it until after I had put the first coat of white paint on.  Isn't she beautiful?!  As I painted, Hubs again called me a hoarder and teased me.  I told him that he was going to have to admit that I was right and he was wrong when I was finished.  He just rolled his eyes.

Here she is:


Hubs took one look at it and immediately apologized.  Oh ye of little faith!


One of these days he is going to learn to just believe me!  I love how it looks hanging in my kitchen:


I think that I will "Enjoy" it for years to come!

Linking to:
t2t-tuesday
& craft-o-maniac-monday
& making-monday-marvelous
& show-me-what-ya-got
& lil-luna
& wednesdays-wowzers
& pin-it-win-it-wednesday
& under-100-linky-party
& whats-new-wednesday
& Visit thecsiproject.com
& hookin-up-with-hoh
& whatever-goes-wednesday
& todayscreativeblog
& tipjunkie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder