12 Aralık 2012 Çarşamba

Fireplace Decorations & Believe Blocks...

To contact us Click HERE
I have three fireplaces and not one of them has a mantle (insert frowny face here).  It's definitely on my to-do list and I have big fireplace place renovation/update plans.  Just not for today...  Anywho, since I don't have a mantle, I always decorate my hearth:
Hubs and I made the fence to go around the fireplace doors because I can't stand the gold fireplace insert(another project on my to-do list)
It looks so pretty all lit up!
Up close of the garland.  I love white lights, I use them all year long!
Finally, my cute, easy 2x4 Believe blockies that I whipped out in no time :)

It's such a fun time of year for decorating, and the fireplace is a terrific spot to really have fun with :)
Linking to:
christmas-mantel-link-party
& too-cute-tuesday

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder